- Home Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks?
All you need is your PC, laptop or hand held device and the free Reader software. We offer eBooks in three different formats: PDF download, EPUB download and Online Reader. Our Online Reader requires no software other than an internet browser. For downloading, we will provide you with a link to download the appropriate Reader software free of charge when you make a purchase.
Can I print and copy my ebooks?
eBooks have security settings that may prevent (or limit) printing and copying of some ebooks. These are set by the Publisher and vary from ebook to ebook, and even from format to format for the same ebook.
Once I have purchased my ebook, will it always be available?
Yes, once you have purchased the ebook it is yours.
What are the benefits of reading ebooks?
- In most cases, ebooks are cheaper than paper books.
- Instantly available worldwide – just download the ebook instead of waiting for “snail mail” or local release.
- Full Text Search available – Search our entire database of ebooks for a specific phrase or keyword.
- Convenient – imagine loading several novels and a few magazines onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
- Quick to download – the average novel takes only 3-4 minutes.
- You can build a whole library of digital books.
- Users can do research and create or organize content.
- ebook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.